FREE EXERCSIES BELOW!
IF YOU ARE A CHOIR DIRECTOR, FEEL FREE TO
MAKE COPIES FOR YOUR STUDENTS!
Vocal, choir harmony, Exercise 3
"O Little Town of Bethlehem" (Arrangement for Piano & Soprano, Medium High)
"Seaside Breeze" (Arrangement for Jazz Vocal, Soprano, or Vocal Ensemble!
Seaside Breeze (Vocal Jazz Solo):
* Sheet music, PDF, digital copy
* Vocal piece for soprano (medium high) or ensemble
* Includes jazz chords and a bossa nova feel
* Potential recital or study piece
* Includes piano accompaniment
* Composed by: Kathryn Carpenter
* Sheet music: (click to view)
Vocal Breathing Exercises!
How do we want to breathe when singing?! We want to use diaphragmatic breathing!
When you take your breathe, your diaphragm will descend (move down) and you will feel large! Think about breathing low! As you take your breathe in, you will tuck, tuck, and tuck!
Complete Vocal Exercises
Vocal exercises for practicing:
* Unhinging the jaw
* Lifting the soft palate
* Improving resonance
* Assisting registers and breaks in registers
* Practicing scales