Vocalist, Soprano, Hymn Arranger, Music Artist, Teacher
Presenting Vocal Music & Arrangements
As a piano and voice teacher, it is wonderful to give piano students supplemental sheet music to make their lessons special and interesting!
Jazz Arrangements (Click)
Easy Hymn Arrangements for Piano (Click)
Finger Exercise Collection (Book)
* An exciting study of jazz, blues, and improvisation for piano students, teens, and kids!
* Supplemental method for students wanting an introduction to jazz chords, blues, and improvisation!
Sheet music available through www.kathrynleecarpenter.com/shop &
www.sheetmusicplus.com (Jazz Method for Kids)
Click to preview!
Includes jazz bass lines:
Walking bass line
Bossa nova bass line
Boogie woogie bass
Blues bass line
Includes kids songs:
"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" (jazz style & title)
"Ten Little Indians" (jazz style & title)
"Mary Had a Little Lamb" (jazz style & title)
Employs other original jazz study pieces:
"Waltz for Alistair"
Kids songs & Christmas songs with a jazz sound!
THE TEN LITTLE INDIANS BOOGIED (TEN LITTLE INDIANS)
The Ten Little Indians Boogied (Ten Little Indians)
* Click to preview!
* Arrangement of "Ten Little Indians" in a boogie woogie style!
* Piano arrangement for intermediate piano students (Level 3 or 4)
* Key of C arrangement
* Includes jazz rhythms, jazz bass lines,and a jazz chord at the end!
* Good study piece for jazz rhythms and bass lines!
* Potential recital piece!
* www.sheetmusicplus.com (Kathryn Carpenter, Ten Little Indians Boogied)
CHRISTMAS JAZZ MEDLEY
Christmas Jazz Medley (Piano)
* Click to preview!
* Three Christmas arrangements in the jazz style!
* Includes introductions, interludes, and endings!
* Arrangements in the key of C and G major!
* www.sheetmusicplus.com (Christmas Jazz Medley)
Christmas songs include:
Up on the Housetop
Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
KIDS SONGS, JAZZ FOR KIDS, CHRISTMAS, AND HYMNS!
Sheet music for kids includes kids songs, jazz for kids, jazz method for kids, Christmas songs and arrangements for kids, and easy hymn arrangements!